Safe and reliable transportation is essential to the health and well being of you, your family and your business. That is why our service and parts departments are deemed essential and remain open for your needed vehicle repair and maintenance. Expect the highest in health safety protocols throughout your visit. We're here for you today and going forward. We welcome all makes and models for repair and maintenance.
For all of our customers, as well as our team members, we are following the latest public health guidance, making adjustments to minimize risk by:
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout our facilities and practicing social distancing
- Sanitizing all surfaces of vehicles, including door handles and steering wheels, and wiping down keys before returning to customers
- Using sanitary covers on steering wheels and seats when we are handling customer vehicles
- Requiring our technicians to wear gloves
- We have asked employees who are feeling ill to remain home
- Continuously monitoring guidelines and recommendations put forth by local, state and federal government as well as the CDC
We're in this together, and ask you to join us in exercising prudent precautions. Please familiarize yourself with the CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19, and if you have symptoms or possible exposure, please do not visit our locations.
We have made some slight adjustments to our service and parts hours.
Mon.- Fri. - 8AM-5PM
Sat. - Closed
Sun. - Closed
If you have concerns about visiting us, we are happy to work with you at your convenience. For assistance with service scheduling, please contact us directly.
We are here for YOU! And we WILL get through this together!